People outside the crossdressing community have a lot of confusion and misconceptions about crossdressing and crossdressers as a group. Sexuality sometimes comes off as a taboo topic that a lot of people are often afraid to ask their partners (even married ones!) But what they do not know is that crossdressing is a form of sexual expression and a type of recreational release. And it is distinctly different from the trans community with its own set of challenges.
And this is why Ms, Ava welcomed the invitation from Bruce Friedman to be interviewed for his podcast, Adult Site Broker Talk. In this podcast, you can hear Ms. Ava talk about common misconceptions about crossdressers, what inspired us to build Circle of Q, our humble beginnings, and of course, what to look forward to inside the circle.
- 4:06 – How we got started
- 9:06 – The beginning of the CD community
- 9:56 – Transitioning from corporate to creating a kink community
- 12:06 – How CoQ came about
- 14:31 – What’s the difference between sissies, transwomen, and crossdressers?
- 20:06 – Why is ‘play’ so important?
- 24:00 – Do CDs have different challenges from transwomen?
- 26:00 – Do guys who crossdress identify as gay, straight BI or all of the three?
- 31:00 – Is crossdressing sexual and how does crossdressing come to play to a person’s sexuality
- 32:50 – How do female partners generally react to finding out their men crossdresses?
- 35:18 – Our favorite things about our work life at CoQ
- 37:42 – What makes Circle of Q different from other crossdressing and sissy sites