Become a Circle of Q Brand Ambassador Affiliate!
Would you like to help grow this thriving community and make some extra shoe and lipstick money in the process? As a Brand Ambassador affiliate for Circle of Q, you can receive 20% commission for every new member who signs up under your unique affiliate link.
More members = more fun for everyone! (Extra money in your purse is pretty fine, too.)
- Sign up for a CCBill Affiliate account (we use their system).
- Get your affiliate link. Download a banner, if you plan to use one.
- Share your affiliate link and banner on your social media accounts… email the link to friends…and promote our banner on your website or newsletter, if you have one. Easy tips for promoting your Circle of Q affiliate link.
How to become an affiliate:
- If you’re not already a CCBill affiliate, create an affiliate account by clicking [create new account] button below:
- You will be taken to a secure CCBill Affiliate Registration page where you will enter some personal information that CCBill stores for verification and reference purposes.
- Once you register, you will be emailed a unique Affiliate ID. The username and password you selected will give you access to the Affiliate Admin page.
To access the Affiliate Admin page:
- Browse to https://admin.ccbill.com.
- Select “Affiliate” in the Sign In As drop down menu.
- Enter your credentials: Affiliate ID (a numerical code), Your Username & Password.
- Click LOGIN.
Where do I get link code and banners?
- Sign In to your affiliate account on CCbill.
- Once signed in, click the TOOLS tab.
- Then, click the Tools link.
- In the Banners column, select the Get Banners where you will find the codes that will generate your banner links.
The HTML code will look something like this:
<IMG SRC=”https://circleofq.com/wp-content/uploads/coq-aff3.jpg“ BORDER=0>
We have 4 banners to choose from which you can see here: Our Banners.
Each banner has a different code that you can see on the end of the IMG SRC line: CoQ-aff1.jpg, CoQ-aff2.jpg, CoQ-aff3.jpg, CoQ-aff4.jpg.
Choose the style you want based on the code:
- CoQ-aff1.jpg = Small Square – 300×300
- CoQ-aff2.jpg = Large Square – 600×600
- CoQ-aff3.jpg = Horizontal – 970 × 250
- CoQ-aff3.jpg = Vertical – 160 × 600
Next, copy the HTML code (as shown above in example) for the banner and paste in the HTML area of your site.
This is how the code for the horizontal banner with display:
Alternately, you can just use your unique link in emails and on social sites.
This what your link will look like: http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=952400-0000&PA=YourCodeHere&BAN=0
How do linking URLs work?
Our linking URLs contain information such as your Affiliate ID and the Merchant/Sponsor ID.
- When a customer clicks on the linking URL, they are sent to the CCBill Affiliate system, which creates a cookie in their browser.
- The system collects their information and also registers a click within the system.
- The system then redirects the customer to the Circle of Q website.
- When the customer lands on the payment form, the cookie within their browser inserts your Affiliate ID into the payment form, so you receive credit for the sale.
How we track sign ups:
We track consumers primarily through a Cookie, in this case a Cookie is an Internet tracking device that is saved in a browser then tracked before and after a consumer sale. This Cookie tracks up to 255 days, so any time your customer signs up after clicking your link within 255 days, you still get credit for that sale. If the consumer does not accept third party cookie tracking data, we have a redundancy in place that will track the sale for that consumer for 24 hours.
How can I contact you for help?
Affiliate Support can be reached through the following means:
Sign Up for an Affiliate Account
Create an affiliate account if you have not yet signed up under a CCBill-sponsored affiliate program:
To load your current data, please enter your ID, username and password.
Do not send spam to people who do not wish to receive it or have not opted in to receive communications from you.
It is explicitly prohibited to send unsolicited bulk mail messages (“junk mail” or “spam”) of any kind (commercial advertising, political tracts, announcements, etc.) or to post the same or similar messages to large numbers of newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as “USENET spam”).
Unauthorized use, or forging, of mail header information (e.g. “spoofing”) is prohibited.
We have lots of ideas on how you can promote our affiliate program and start making money today!
See banners in the link below. Do not copy them there, however, you can access banners on the CCBill page as show above, by using the HTML code provided, as they are added to the code.
If you would like a different style banner, or, if you need any help, please contact us at: [email protected]